ZoomScience is an Educational Software for learning Science, Primary School. It has zoomable user interface. Extensive graphics and animations are used to teach the concepts of science. It is a fun-learning experience for the students who need strong base to develop concepts.
|Free Download ZoomScience – Science Learning Software for Primary School. [199 MB]
Purchase: Buy ZoomScience
Runs on: Windows
ZoomScience is ‘must-have’ software for Primary School students. This software utilizes memory techniques to help student remember the content very easily.
Multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter is very useful to check the understanding of the student.
The Chapters covered are:
- Characteristics of Living Things
- Classification of Living Things
- Parts of Plants and their Structure
- Estimates of Measurements
- Motion and Types of Motion
- Simple Machines
- Work and Energy
- Methods of Separating Substance
- Organ Systems
- Our Earth and it’s Special Features
- Our Environment
- Social Environment